Coronavirus Disease, A Global Pandemic Disease
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a pandemic disease that affected every country on Earth. It’s a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. There is still no known cure yet discovered as of this writing. COVID-19 probably emerged from an animal source and now spreading from person to person. It was thought to spread between persons who are in close contact with one another through respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It is also possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching the surface or object that has a virus on it and then touching their parts of the face.
Symptoms of COVID-19
– Loss of smell and taste
– Shortness of breath
– Avoid close contact with people who ar sick.
– Clean your hands with alcohol-based sanitizer that contains at 60% alcohol. If hand sanitizer is not available, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your unwashed hands.
If you are sick, keep from spreading the illness to others by:
– Staying home when you are sick and get medical care immediately
– Wear face mask
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
– Avoid sharing personal household items